Exclusive limited-time Spring offer: use promo code 7SPRING19 to get HK$450 off bookings of HK$5750 or more, or 8SPRING19 to get HK$700 off bookings of HK$7800 or more. Offer ends 23 April 2019.
Glacier Express. Great viaducts & alpine scenery from St Moritz to east and west part of the Swiss Alps.
- Zermatt - St Moritz: 08:06
- Book up to 90 days in advance
- Scenic trains
- Unique travel experience
- Panoramic route
The Glacier Express is a scenic train offering a panoramic trip through the Alps in Switzerland. From the eastern to western Swiss Alps the views are amazing. The Glacier Express travels through 91 tunnels, over 291 bridges and along 2 km on the Oberalp Pass (2,044 metre-high). Main stations on the route are Zermatt, Brig, Andermatt, Chur, Davos and St. Moritz. The Glacier Express operates all year round. However in winter there are less services.
Receive your ticket directly to your address. Just take them with you and you are ready to travel. Shipping fees apply.
- Glacier Express tickets are open for booking 90 days ahead.
- Get the lowest prices by booking early and don’t wait until the last minute as cheaper seats sell the fastest.
- Opt for off-peak trains when you have to travel short notice. They are more affordable than morning and evening trains along with those running on holiday eves, Friday and Sunday afternoon.
A class apart
Classes of service
|First class||Second class|
|Carrier’s designationName of class of service as you might see on your ticket. small>||First class||Second class|
|Comfortable seats Spacious seats with a headrest and generous legroom. small>|
|Bar buffet car Access to the bar buffet car where snacks and beverages can be bought. small>|
|Panoramic cars Large windows offering panoramic view of the stunning landscape. small>|