Why choose us?
900,000 travellers in 2012
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Our dedicated staff at your service.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Need assistance planning ?
Review and ratings (5833)
Experience comfort and style, upgrade to 1st class!
Find a point to point ticket
Eurostar is the high-speed passenger train service between London and Paris, and London and Brussels. Their trains have more capacity than a jumbo jet – 766 seats per train! Travelling at up to 300km/h, it takes just 2h 15 to Paris, and 2h 01 to Brussels, and with 30 or more services a day, Eurostar ease even just a 1-day trip.
You must book a ticket in advance to travel on Eurostar, and we recommend you check in 45 minutes before departure. If you’re a citizen of a non-EU country, you will need to complete a landing card to hand to immigration staff.
Travelling by Eurostar is a great introduction to European High Speed Rail. Once you’ve experienced the comfort and style of city to city train travel, Europe is your oyster.
Eurostar offers seasonal routes in summer and winter in Europe. During summer period, from July to September, Eurostar has direct services between London and Avignon, in the south east of France. During the winter period, from December to April, Eurostar links directly London to Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne and Bourg St Maurice giving access to over 40 ski resorts across the Alps, including Courchevel, La Plagne, Tignes, Méribel and Les Arcs.
Popular journeys and travel durations
As well as serving London, Paris, Brussels and Lille, Eurostar also offers direct, high-speed services from London to Disneyland® Resort Paris, and seasonal services to the Provencal city of Avignon and the French Alps.
|London St Pancras – Paris Gare du Nord||2h 15|
|London St Pancras – Brussels Midi/Zuid||2h 01|
|London St Pancras – Lille||1h 20|
|London St Pancras - Disneyland® Resort Paris||2h 34|Paris London 02:17 HK$537 Brussels London 02:01 HK$537 Lille London 01:21 HK$537 Calais London 00:56 HK$730
Eurostar bookings open four months prior to departure – book as early as possible for the best ticket prices.
Booking & Ticket deliveryBooking :
- Eurostar tickets are open for booking 120 days ahead.
- Get the lowest prices by booking early and don’t wait until the last minute as cheaper seats sell the fastest.
- Opt for off-peak trains when you have to travel short notice. They are more affordable than morning and evening trains along with those running on holiday eves, Friday and Sunday afternoon.
Ticket delivery option(s) :
|Paper ticket||Receive your ticket directly to your address. Just take them with you and you are ready to travel. Shipping fees apply.|
|Print @ home||Print your ticket anywhere and anytime before your travel. Skip shipping fees.||Printing guide|
|Print @ Station||Go to a self-service ticket machine and enter your reference to retrieve your ticket. Skip shipping fees.||Printing guide|
Seat reservation :
- Mandatory for this train! The seat reservation is included in the price of your ticket. Please note that seats are auto-allocated by train carriers. Depending on availabilities, carriers will ensure that all passengers of a same party are seated together. Seats can be swapped only once on-board.
- Pass holders . Book your seat reservation exclusively with Rail Europe.
Eurostar is the ideal form of transport for travellers more used to the hassle of crowded airports than to the relaxed atmosphere of an international high-speed train.
Experience the service
Before you board
- Eurostar’s main stations, Paris Gare du Nord, Brussels Midi/Zuid and London St Pancras International, are all located in the centre of the city.
- Each Eurostar station has good public transport links and taxi ranks.
- In City centers, Eurostar stations look like a mall with a lot of shops, and WiFi access.
- If you’re travelling in Business Premier, you can use the dedicated lounges in each station.
|First class||First class||Second class|
|Carrier’s designationName of class of service as you might see on your ticket. small>||Business Premier||Standard Premier||Standard|
|10 minute check-in Avoid queues and get fast-tracked to board the train. small>||√|
|Business lounge at station Get the ultimate treat before any trip, or simply an ideal place to continue working. small>||√|
|Reclining seats Cosy with more legroom, reclining seats are ideal to enjoy the trip. small>||√||√|
|Power sockets Ideal to plug your laptop, phone or any electronic device from your seat. small>||√||√|
|Newspapers and magazines Grab your free international/local newspaper or magazine and enjoy the ride. small>||√||√|
|Meal and drink A delicious meal and drinks are served at seat on board. small>||√||√|
|Bar buffet car Access to the bar buffet car where snacks and beverages can be bought. small>||√||√||√|
|30 minute check-in Such a short moment considering you are about to board one of the most famous trains in the world. small>||√||√|
|60 minute check-in (seasonal routes) Shorter than any airport check-in for a memorable trip ahead. small>||√||√|
Standard or Business Premier: make your choice.
- Whether you travel in Business or Standard Premier Class aboard Eurostar, you benefit from a wide range of services to travel in comfort and style. You are welcome by staff at the entrance of the carriage and you benefit from air-conditioned and specially designated carriages for your comfort. Eurostar trains offer you spacious reclining seats with generous legroom. Each seat has either an individual slide out table or a fixed table shared with adjacent passengers and is equipped with power sockets. Flexibility of ticket, wireless in the business lounges, additional aboard services like the Express breakfast option for those who wish to work: dedicated to Business travellers, the Eurostar Business Premier Class makes you benefit from a wide range of services especially designed for your comfort and peace of mind.
No need to burden yourself, Eurostar trains offer all you need!
- There is a luggage limit onboard Eurostar trains. You are allowed 2 pieces of luggage and 1 carry-on bag.
Will there be a toilet on the train?
- Toilets are easily accessible on all the Eurostar trains and are usually most of the time indicated with the letters WC. Toilets can usually be found at the front or back of each Eurostar train coach, and include a sink, toilet and a locking door.
Travelling with Eurostar is 100% hassle free. Easy booking and high standards in every travel class make your journey a total bliss.
Interactive travel map
Review and ratings
Overall rating (5833)
Overall appreciationExcellent 39% Very good 36% Average 18% Poor 4% Terrible 2%
"Convenient but shabby" Ido a.
No doubt it is the most convenient way to travel from city center to city center. I think the coach was a bit shabby though; torn and / or dirty upholstery, which gave The trip a bit of a cheap twist. Other than that: great!! Value for money Convenience
"Eurostar from St Pancras"David s. 23/05/2013
We were very surprised that there was a long queue to join the proper check-in queue! However, the queues moved reasonably quickly once the train opened for boarding. Regrettably, the security checking is, like at airports, the bottleneck. When booking seats, we would like the option of choosing or specifying forward-facing seats - our allocated seats were rear-facing. Value for money Convenience
"Travel on Eurostar 5 May 2013"Gillian s. 23/05/2013
This was my first experience of the Eurostar. I was surprised at the way the passengers seemed to be jammed in like sardines - I was sitting in a seat where I could barely see out of the window because of the height of the seats, but more particularly because of the closed in side of the carriage. I certainly expected a more comfortable layout of the carriage. Also getting everyone's luggage on the train seemed a shambles - there was very little room for large cases. However the ride was very smooth and fast and value for money. Value for money Convenience
"Convenience"Gillian s. 21/05/2013
"Calais to London"Murray p. 21/05/2013
The train was very quick and easy. The seating was quite crammed in some carriages and empty in others which caused issues for luggage. The Calais TGV station has no food services after 2:00pm which seems a bit odd. Value for money Convenience
"Ease of use"Matiu m. 21/05/2013
The Eurostar is a convenient and fast way of travelling between Paris and London. The Standard Premier seat option is comfortable and the light meal and drinks provided satisfactory. I only wish they had a similar fast track train in Australia. Value for money Convenience
"city to city"Anna v. 20/05/2013
always a great way to get from the heart of London- Paris. Value for money Convenience
"Enjoyable trip on Eurostar"Peter c. 19/05/2013
Travelling Eurostar compared to airlines is interesting: we travelled 'standard premium'. The meal provided was excellent and the service was good. Security clearance was better handled than most airports. You still felt like sardines in the waiting area; very crowded for the number of passengers. Value for money? It's not cheap; but as part of a special trip it's worth considering - and get your French duty free at Austerlitz (not a big range but great value). Value for money Convenience
"Our family euro vacation "Andrew i. 18/05/2013
The Eurostar trip from London to paris very good Eurostar facility's in London were easily accessible,clean and had good staff and service Train was a little dated but did the job Value for money Convenience
"Looking forward to making it!"Andrew i. 17/05/2013
We were unable to travel on this trip as my wife could not get her visa in time to travel from UK to France. Hopefully we will make the trip one day in the future as we had long looked forward to this to end our great holiday overseas from Australia. It had all the hallmarks to be an amazing trip that neither of us had experienced before. C'est la vie, eh!
"First time users"Marlene c. 16/05/2013
Would have been better for us to have faced the direction of travel Value for money Convenience
"well worth it"Gerassimos e. 16/05/2013
one way trip to paris from london -well worth it and would do it again. Value for money Convenience
"Seamless trip Paris to London"David r. 16/05/2013
Great trip, excellent customer service and very pleasant all round Value for money Convenience
"Eurostar"Paul n. 16/05/2013
Very comfotable trip, easy to board, staff very corteous Value for money Convenience
"First trip on a fast train"Peter o. 12/05/2013
We purchased the trip on the Eurostar from London to Paris as it was convenient, quick and a good way to see the countryside of France go by. Trip was on time and went without any problems. Food on board was good. We would travel on the Eurostar again. Value for money Convenience