Why choose us?
900,000 travellers in 2012
N° 1 distributor of train tickets.
Helpful travel experts
Our dedicated staff at your service.
All of Europe, one place to buy your tickets!
Rail Europe Travel+
Free coupons, train travel guide and more.
Member of Trusted Commerce program.
Need assistance planning ?
Review and ratings (294)
Experience comfort and style, upgrade to 1st class!
- Destinations: unlimited travel in Switzerland on board trains, buses and boats.
- Reservation: compulsory for high speed, scenic and night trains.
Book your Swiss Pass
|By checking this box, I certify that all selected parties will be travelling together.|| |
Travel days The travel days indicate how often you can use a railpass.
| Prices are |
displayed in HKD.
1 to 10 pax
Child Child formula's, for those under the age of 16
1 to 10 pax
Senior Senior formula in 1st class only, for traveller from 60 included on the first day of travel
1 to 10 pax
Youth Youth formula for travellers from 16 up to 25 included on the first day of travel in 1st and 2nd
1 to 10 pax
|4 days (continuous)||HK$||3,790 3,216 2,370 2,015||1,895 n/a 1,185 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||2,840 n/a 1,775 n/a|
|8 days (continuous)||HK$||5,471 4,646 3,425 2,903||2,736 n/a 1,713 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||4,103 n/a 2,569 n/a|
|15 days (continuous)||HK$||6,630 5,638 4,145 3,529||3,315 n/a 2,073 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||4,970 n/a 3,112 n/a|
|22 days (continuous)||HK$||7,684 6,525 4,803 4,083||3,842 n/a 2,402 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||5,763 n/a 3,602 n/a|
|1 month (continuous)||HK$||8,446 7,183 5,283 4,490||4,223 n/a 2,642 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||6,338 n/a 3,957 n/a|
|3 days (within 1 month)||HK$||3,623 3,080 2,266 1,921||1,812 n/a 1,133 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
|4 days (within 1 month)||HK$||4,385 3,738 2,746 2,329||2,193 n/a 1,373 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
|5 days (within 1 month)||HK$||5,064 4,302 3,164 2,694||2,532 n/a 1,582 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
|6 days (within 1 month)||HK$||5,763 4,897 3,602 3,059||2,882 n/a 1,801 n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a||n/a n/a n/a n/a|
Unlimited travel throughout Switzerland by train, bus and boat
The Swiss Travel System includes rail, lake steamers and city transportation lines and with our Swiss Pass, you can use all of these to travel through Switzerland.
Special for Families — The Swiss Family Card:
- The Swiss Family Card is just for families traveling together. And Switzerland is indeed an ideal place to take your family. The Swiss Family Card allows children under 16 to travel free when accompanied by a parent holding a valid Swiss Travel System ticket. Probably the best part of all about the Swiss Family Card is that it is free! Just request it when you purchase your Swiss Pass.
- Passes must be validated within 6 months of issue date.
- Mount Titlis, Mount Pilatus, Schilthorn/Piz Gloria (Available only in conjunction with a Swiss Pass, Swiss Flexipass, Swiss Saverpass, Swiss Saver Flexipass or Swiss Youth Pass.)
How to activate your pass?
Before you board the train and travel with your rail pass, you need to activate or validate it at a train station. Railway staff will stamp your pass to show your first and last day of travel. All passes, whether Flexi or Regular, must be validated like this. Regular Pass.
- 50% discount with the Swiss Pass, Swiss Flexi Pass, Swiss Youth Pass and on Cable cars and Mountain trains not included in the Swiss travel System range of passes.
- The Swiss Pass, Swiss Youth Pass and Swiss Flexi Pass are also valid as Swiss Museum Pass and give free admission to more than 450 museums and exhibits in Switzerland.
- Free public transportation systems in 38 Swiss Cities.
- Guided city tours: Basel (50% discount on the guided city tour), Bern ( 20% discount on guided walking tour through old town/clock tower or guided city bus tours), Geneva (20% discount on the guided city tour), Lausanne (20% discount on guided city tours), Lucerne (20% discount on the guided city stroll), Schaffhausen (50% discount on guided city tour), Zuerich (50% discount on guided city walking tours)
Interactive travel map
And, you’ll want to use them all to journey through the Alps, St. Moritz, Lugano, Zermatt and more. Be sure to see our "Special for Families." You and your children will have the time of your life traveling together in Switzerland, and at a great bargain.
Review and ratings
Overall rating (294)
Overall appreciationExcellent 59% Very good 32% Average 8% Poor 1% Terrible 0%
"Feedback"Jasojeet n. 03/03/2013
Everything was just awesome. However, the jungfrou rail is not covered. Pl see if you can cover everything under 1 pass. Prayas. Comfort Value for money Convenience
"Swiss Flexi Pass is Great"Jennifer g. 17/02/2013
We bought a 4 day Swiss Flexi Pass. It was easy to use and great value, particularly as we used it for the Glacier Express (make sure you buy a reservation). Swiss trains can be very expensivie, so the Swiss pass is excellent value. You can also use it to ride local trains, buses and ferries, and for free entry to museums. You also receive discounts for cable cars, etc. Would highly recommend buying a Swiss Pass Flexi Pass. Comfort Value for money Convenience
"30 day Swiss Pass"V.sudarsan p. 02/11/2012
We spent a month in Switzerland and stayed with friends. The pass was extremely convenient as the pass enables you to travel on inter city trains as well as as on trams, buses, ferries within Swiss cities/towns. This made things very simple for our friends as they did not have to organise the tickets for every outing. We could decide on the spur of the moment and just get in/out of any tram/bus/train. Of course, what makes the pass so special is the super efficiency of the Swiss transport system. Can't recall a single bad experience. The pass also entitles you to a discount on mountain railway Comfort Value for money Convenience
"Good choice"Ruiliang l. 29/10/2012
After booking and picking up in Singapore. Reach Switzerland and found out actually we can purchased the Swiss Pass in Switzerland itself, less the agent fees. Think it will save you about S$50-S$80 if you purchase there. Was not informed of this. Felt a little cheated for the fees. Comfort Value for money Convenience