Renfe Spain PassSpain : RENFE
- 4, 6, 8 or 10 trips to be used within 1 month.
- Easiest way to visit Spain’s most famous cities.
- Children under 4 travel for free.
5.5 milliontravellers in 2015
75+years of rail travel experience
The Renfe Spain Pass is the most comprehensive pass to visit Spain. Visit main cities like Barcelona and Madrid, discover UNESCO World heritage cities like Toledo, Cuenca, Segovia and Avila or choose any Spanish city served by high speed trains.
The Renfe Spain Pass allows you to take 4, 6, 8 or 10 journeys within 1 month. Just pick a validity based on how intensively you wish to travel.
Remember to retrieve your reservation at a local station before boarding a high speed train. The reservation is included in your Renfe Spain Pass. No surcharge applies!
The Renfe Spain Pass is also packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Free guided tours, Discounted tourist card and more are included in your pass.
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Renfe Spain Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living outside the participating countries can use the Renfe Spain Pass.
How to use a rail pass?
Reservations are required for domestic and day trains. You can schedule reservations in Spain or through Rail Europe’s Customer Contact Center by email.
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
And the Renfe Spain Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. You’ll get discounts on buses & trains, and more.
With the Renfe Spain Pass, the benefits like the connections it provides - are everywhere. Whether you are an adventurous traveler or avid planner, the Eurail Renfe Spain Pass is your pass to freedom and an unforgettable journey of discovery.
Barcelona: 30% discount on the purchase of gothic or modernism routes by Barcelona Walking Tours
Calatayud: 50% discount on a guided tour.
Ciudad Real: Ciudad Real Tourist card.
Lleida: EMOCITY Card -Segovia: Segovia Tourist Card.
Sevilla: Sevilla Fidelio Discount Card.
Tarragona Free guided tour.
Toledo: 20% Discount on Tourist Card and guided tours.
Valencia: 15% discount on Valencia Tourist Card
Valladolid: Valladolid Tourist Card.
Zaragoza: Zaragova Tourist Card 24 Hours.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. Your payment details will be encoded and sent using a secure connection. You can check the security details by clicking with your right mouse button on the payment page and then selecting ‘Properties’. A window will pop up containing all connection data. The ‘Connection’ field shows that an SSL connection is used. Your credit card information, including the number and expiration date, will not be stored.
- A. First class on the TGV East offers ergonomic reclining seats with head and foot rests, non-smoking coaches, individual power outlets, reading light, ability to book a taxi for your arrival with staff on the train and a restaurant car offering a selection of food and beverages for purchase. Second class on the TGV East offers ergonomic reclining seats with head and foot rests, non-smoking coaches and a restaurant car offering a selection of food and beverages for purchase.
- A. A Eurail Select Pass offers you unlimited travel on the national rail networks of any 3, 4 or 5 adjoining countries that are connected by train or ship. These countries are to be chosen from a list of 24 participating countries.
- A. Austria, Benelux (includes Belgium, Luxembourg, Holland), Bulgaria/Serbia/Montenegro, Czech Republic, Croatia/Slovenia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- A. A railpass month is counted as a calendar month. For example, a pass that begins on July 15th will expire at midnight on August 14th.
- A. You can print your Lyria ticket directly from your printer at home or, alternatively, you can retrieve it from the self-service machines available at the train stations in France only before boarding your Lyria train.
- A. - Business class offers the highest class of service in trains. It will include 1st seats, meals , access to lounges, and no restrictions on being exchanged. Flexi First class offers on day train 1st class seat , and are the most exchangeable. Night trains will offer first class couchette (shared sleeping) or sleepers and are exchangeable. Meal service may be available for purchase. Best Price First class day trains will also offer 1st class seats with lowest ticket prices that may have restrictions. Meal service may be available for purchase. Night trains will offer first class couchette or sleepers and lowest ticket prices that may have restrictions. Flexi Second day trains will offer 2nd class seats that are exchangeable. Night trains offer lower comfort couchette (shared sleeping) or sleepers and are exchangeable. Best Price Second day trains will offer 2nd class seats with lowest ticket prices that may have restrictions. Night trains offer lower comfort couchette (shared sleeping) or sleepers with lowest ticket prices that may have restrictions. Super Saver class is available on night train only and will offer reclingin seats with with lowest ticket prices that may have restrictions.
- A. Paper tickets will be sent to you by postal mail prior to departure.
- A. All passengers with an AVE ticket may carry up to two pieces of hand luggage, for which they will be responsible and which they must store in the designated areas. The total weight limit is 20 kg and the combined dimensions (length + width + height) of each piece of luggage must not be more than 250 cm.
- A. You can print your TGV ticket directly from your printer at home or retrieve it from the self-service machines available at the train stations before boarding your TGV train.
answered | Posted by Nancy H. | Comments 0 | Created: 23/04/2017
answered | Posted by Kathleen H. | Comments 0 | Created: 08/04/2017
answered | Posted by Somesh P. | Comments 0 | Created: 08/04/2017
answered | Posted by Sandeep R. | Comments 0 | Created: 07/04/2017
answered | Posted by yosi h. | Comments 0 | Created: 07/04/2017