Renfe Spain PassSpain : RENFE
- 4, 6, 8 or 10 trips to be used within 1 month.
- Easiest way to visit Spain’s most famous cities.
- Children under 4 travel for free.
5.5 milliontravellers in 2015
75+years of rail travel experience
The Renfe Spain Pass is the most comprehensive pass to visit Spain. Visit main cities like Barcelona and Madrid, discover UNESCO World heritage cities like Toledo, Cuenca, Segovia and Avila or choose any Spanish city served by high speed trains.
The Renfe Spain Pass allows you to take 4, 6, 8 or 10 journeys within 1 month. Just pick a validity based on how intensively you wish to travel.
Remember to retrieve your reservation at a local station before boarding a high speed train. The reservation is included in your Renfe Spain Pass. No surcharge applies!
The Renfe Spain Pass is also packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Free guided tours, Discounted tourist card and more are included in your pass.
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Renfe Spain Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living outside the participating countries can use the Renfe Spain Pass.
How to use a rail pass?
Reservations are required for domestic and day trains. You can schedule reservations in Spain or through Rail Europe’s Customer Contact Center by email.
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
And the Renfe Spain Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. You’ll get discounts on buses & trains, and more.
With the Renfe Spain Pass, the benefits like the connections it provides - are everywhere. Whether you are an adventurous traveler or avid planner, the Eurail Renfe Spain Pass is your pass to freedom and an unforgettable journey of discovery.
Barcelona: 30% discount on the purchase of gothic or modernism routes by Barcelona Walking Tours
Calatayud: 50% discount on a guided tour.
Ciudad Real: Ciudad Real Tourist card.
Lleida: EMOCITY Card -Segovia: Segovia Tourist Card.
Sevilla: Sevilla Fidelio Discount Card.
Tarragona Free guided tour.
Toledo: 20% Discount on Tourist Card and guided tours.
Valencia: 15% discount on Valencia Tourist Card
Valladolid: Valladolid Tourist Card.
Zaragoza: Zaragova Tourist Card 24 Hours.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. TGV Lyria is a high speed train and requires a compulsory reservation. Special pass holder fares are available if you carry a Eurail Pass covering France or Switzerland, Swiss Pass or France Rail Pass but subject to limited availability.
- A. No you can’t. You need to buy your Swiss pass before coming to Europe.
- A. No, there are no student discounts. Discounts are offered to youth travelers instead. A youth traveler is any traveler who is 25 years of age or younger.
- A. You can print your TGV ticket directly from your printer at home or retrieve it from the self-service machines available at the train stations before boarding your TGV train.
- A. Train stations in Europe are very traveler friendly. Once arriving to the station there are large Departure and Arrival Boards located in the center of the most stations. Match the train number and departure time on your reservation / ticket to the train number listed on the departure board. Once you have found your train on the Departure Board, you will find a platform number where your train will be departing from. Upon arriving to your platform you will notice that each car (also known as a coach) number on the train is clearly indicated on the side of each coach. Check your reservation / ticket for your car/coach number. You notice the class of service will also be listed in addition to the car/coach number on the side of the train. Once onboard the train, you will find that similar to an airplane each seat is clearly labeled with a number. Match the seat number on your reservation / ticket number to seat number in the train car / coach. Train stations in Europe have international pictograms that are easy to understand and are used in international airports. These pictograms will assist you once you arrive to the station. If you still have difficulty in finding your train, the stations staff can always help point you in the right direction.
- A. A pass holder is a reduced fare that can be purchased in place of a ticket. It requires the use of 1 day on a rail pass and is generally required for high-speed trains.
- A. Also known as the red train, Thalys trains link Paris to the gems of Northern Europe: Brussels in 1 hour and 22 minutes, Amsterdam in 3 hours and 18 minutes, and Cologne in 3 hours and 14 minutes. On a seasonal basis (from the end of December till mid - April), Thalys Snow travels from Brussels Midi to the ski resorts in Chambéry, Albertville, Moutiers, Aime-la-Plagne, Landry and Bourg-St-Maurice, every Saturday without any stops.
- A. With a Eurail Italy pass, you can travel on all trains from Trenitalia, the Italian railway company. Just bear in mind that reservation is compulsory on-board Frecciarossa, Frecciabianca, Frecciargento, and Eurostar trains. Overnight trains also require reservation of the sleeping compartments.
- A. All 1 st class passes are valid for travel in all sleeper accommodations. If you have a 2 nd class pass, you are able to travel in T3 compartments and couchettes. Some T4 compartments are offered in 1 st and 2 nd class. Please be sure to check the details of the fare for the train you wish to travel on to determine what class the T4 is offered in.
- A. Depending on where you are traveling, there are two different rules regarding overnight travel. Some trains allow travelers departing after 7 PM to mark only the following day on the pass, meaning that only one travel day will be used. However, other trains will require that this travel use 2 days on your pass. It is recommended that you check the rules included in the ticket jacket included with your pass for more specific information.
answered | Posted by Ranga P. | Comments 0 | Created: 23/02/2017
answered | Posted by Kyle S. | Comments 3 | Created: 17/02/2017
answered | Posted by Elshender E. | Comments 0 | Created: 15/02/2017
answered | Posted by Lyn M. | Comments 2 | Created: 09/02/2017
answered | Posted by Ah M. | Comments 2 | Created: 03/02/2017