Renfe Spain PassSpain : RENFE
- 4, 6, 8 or 10 trips to be used within 1 month.
- Easiest way to visit Spain’s most famous cities.
- Children under 4 travel for free.
5.5 milliontravellers in 2015
75+years of rail travel experience
The Renfe Spain Pass is the most comprehensive pass to visit Spain. Visit main cities like Barcelona and Madrid, discover UNESCO World heritage cities like Toledo, Cuenca, Segovia and Avila or choose any Spanish city served by high speed trains.
The Renfe Spain Pass allows you to take 4, 6, 8 or 10 journeys within 1 month. Just pick a validity based on how intensively you wish to travel.
Remember to retrieve your reservation at a local station before boarding a high speed train. The reservation is included in your Renfe Spain Pass. No surcharge applies!
The Renfe Spain Pass is also packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Free guided tours, Discounted tourist card and more are included in your pass.
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Renfe Spain Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living outside the participating countries can use the Renfe Spain Pass.
How to use a rail pass?
Reservations are required for domestic and day trains. You can schedule reservations in Spain or through Rail Europe’s Customer Contact Center by email.
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
And the Renfe Spain Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. You’ll get discounts on buses & trains, and more.
With the Renfe Spain Pass, the benefits like the connections it provides - are everywhere. Whether you are an adventurous traveler or avid planner, the Eurail Renfe Spain Pass is your pass to freedom and an unforgettable journey of discovery.
Barcelona: 30% discount on the purchase of gothic or modernism routes by Barcelona Walking Tours
Calatayud: 50% discount on a guided tour.
Ciudad Real: Ciudad Real Tourist card.
Lleida: EMOCITY Card -Segovia: Segovia Tourist Card.
Sevilla: Sevilla Fidelio Discount Card.
Tarragona Free guided tour.
Toledo: 20% Discount on Tourist Card and guided tours.
Valencia: 15% discount on Valencia Tourist Card
Valladolid: Valladolid Tourist Card.
Zaragoza: Zaragova Tourist Card 24 Hours.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. Italo trains offer high speed train services connecting the major cities of Italy such as Milano, Bologna, Firenze, Roma, Napoli, Salerno, Venezia, Torino and Padova. There are several daily connections between the main cities which are served by Italo. There are several daily connections between Milan and Roma and the number of connections will increase in the following years.
- A. Due to the limited availability on overnight trains, if you must change your sleeper reservation, try to do so immediately. You can visit the local station at least 24 hours prior to the train's departure and see what is available. Be aware that your reservation change may be subject to local service fees and/or upgrade charges. Reservations are required for sleepers and couchettes on all overnight trains and can be made up to 60 days in advance.
- A. With a Eurail Italy pass, you can travel on all trains from Trenitalia, the Italian railway company. Just bear in mind that reservation is compulsory on-board Frecciarossa, Frecciabianca, Frecciargento, and Eurostar trains. Overnight trains also require reservation of the sleeping compartments.
- A. First class on the Spanish day train offers large, comfortable reclining seats, friendly staff to serve you drinks and light snacks at your seat and major routes have audio and video programs at your seat. Second class on the Spanish day train offers generous legroom, bar-buffet car offering a complete selection of food and beverages for purchase and major routes have audio and video programs at your seat.
- A. A rail day lasts from midnight to midnight. You can take as many trains as you wish during this time.
Q.Can I get off the train for a few hours and then get back on later that day if I'm holding a train ticket?A. A ticket that does not include a reservation for a specific train, does allow you to get on and off the train as much as you would like provided that your journey is completed within 2 months. Most tickets now include the reservations within the ticket, and do not permit the traveler to hop on or off the train If you are looking for more freedom to hop on and off the train, a railpass would be the best choice.
- A. Many passes offer travel days that are flexible. The 4 days of travel allow the traveler to choose the days that they want to travel in a 2 month time period. Example: If a pass is valid from July 1 to August 31. The traveler can then select 4 dates to travel on the train from July 1 to August 31. The days can be consecutive or non consecutive.
- A. There are no check-in or customs procedures before boarding TGV trains. However, you must be onboard at the latest 2 minutes prior to the departure time, beyond which access to the train cannot be guaranteed. Ticket control and passport checks will occur on board the train.
- A. TGV trains offer a buffet car where you can find a vast choice of hot and cold meals. Drinks and snacks are also available at vending machines on all TGV trains. You are also allowed to bring your own food and drink onto the train.
Q. Can I borrow my travel partner’s rail pass if I prefer visiting Prague and that my partner wants to visit Hamburg?A. No, this is not possible as the extension must be accompanied by your nominative rail pass bearing your passport number, name and country of residence.
answered | Posted by David L. | Comments 0 | Created: 12/03/2017
answered | Posted by Jeanne M. | Comments 0 | Created: 06/03/2017
answered | Posted by Eugene L. | Comments 2 | Created: 02/03/2017
answered | Posted by Jaidev I. | Comments 0 | Created: 27/02/2017
answered | Posted by Ranga P. | Comments 0 | Created: 23/02/2017