Renfe Spain PassSpain : RENFE
- 4, 6, 8 or 10 trips to be used within 1 month.
- Easiest way to visit Spain’s most famous cities.
- Children under 4 travel for free.
travellers in 2015
years of rail travel experience
The Renfe Spain Pass is the most comprehensive pass to visit Spain. Visit main cities like Barcelona and Madrid, discover UNESCO World heritage cities like Toledo, Cuenca, Segovia and Avila or choose any Spanish city served by high speed trains.
The Renfe Spain Pass allows you to take 4, 6, 8 or 10 journeys within 1 month. Just pick a validity based on how intensively you wish to travel.
Remember to retrieve your reservation at a local station before boarding a high speed train. The reservation is included in your Renfe Spain Pass. No surcharge applies!
The Renfe Spain Pass is also packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Free guided tours, Discounted tourist card and more are included in your pass.
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Renfe Spain Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living outside the participating countries can use the Renfe Spain Pass.
How to use a rail pass?
Reservations are required for domestic and day trains. You can schedule reservations in Spain or through Rail Europe’s Customer Contact Center by email.
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
Barcelona: 30% discount on the purchase of gothic or modernism routes by Barcelona Walking Tours
Calatayud: 50% discount on a guided tour.
Ciudad Real: Ciudad Real Tourist card.
Lleida: EMOCITY Card -Segovia: Segovia Tourist Card.
Sevilla: Sevilla Fidelio Discount Card.
Tarragona Free guided tour.
Toledo: 20% Discount on Tourist Card and guided tours.
Valencia: 15% discount on Valencia Tourist Card
Valladolid: Valladolid Tourist Card.
Zaragoza: Zaragova Tourist Card 24 Hours.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. You can use your Eurail Select pass on the national rail networks of the adjoining countries chosen when buying your Eurail Pass. Here is the list of the countries participating to the program: Austria, Benelux, Bulgaria, Croatia-Slovenia, Czech Republic Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro-Serbia, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
- A. Yes, depending on the country you are traveling in. Generally there are local trains that travel the same route as high-speed trains, however they generally take much longer to travel the same route. You will need to weigh the cost of a reservation compared with the time it will take to travel the same route. Example: Lyon to Marseille is generally about 1 hour 45 minutes on the TGV. A local train for this same route would be about 3 and half hours.
- A. Some passes may be purchased in Europe at a higher cost. It is best to place your order before you departure to ensure that you have your paper documents in hand.
- A. You can use your Swiss pass in the whole Swiss Travel System: in all trains, Postbuses, ships, buses and even trams.
- A. Most cites with airports are easily accessible by public transportation (Train, Bus, Subway or Taxi). The following airports listed have access to the downtown train stations: Amsterdam Schiphol, Athens, Barcelona, Berlin Schoenefeld, Birmingham, Brussels National, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dresden, Duesseldorf, Frankfurt, Geneva-Cointrin, Glasgow, Graz, Hannover, Krakow, Leipzig, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, London Stanstead, Madrid, Malaga, Manchester, Munich, Milan Malpensa, Newcastle, Nice, Nuremberg, Oslo, Palermo, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Pisa, Porto, Rome Fiumicino, Southampton, Stockholm, Stuttgart , Torino, Tronheim, Valencia, Vienna , and Zurich.
- A. Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
- A. Eurostar journeys can be booked up to 6 months in advance of the return date of travel. Eurostar Direct services to Disneyland Resort Paris have a longer booking period and are made available further in advance. And Eurostar Direct seasonal services to the French Alps and Avignon are opened for sale for the entire season.
- A. Not presently but as soon as European railways introduce e-tickets, we will be able to offer them.
- A. No, travel on Eurostar requires a separate ticket. However, many rail passes include discounted rates for the Eurostar called a Passholder fare. To see a list of passes that allow these fares select "details" when viewing fares with a pass.
- A. First class on the TGV offers large comfortable reclining seats and a bar-buffet car offering a selection of food and beverages for purchase. When Premier service is offered for this train the service includes meal service and access to the TGV lounge at the train stations. Second class on the TGV Med offers generous legroom and a bar-buffet car offering a selection of food and beverages for purchase.
answered | Posted by Sze E. | Comments 0 | Created: 01/12/2016
answered | Posted by Anna D. | Comments 0 | Created: 17/11/2016
answered | Posted by Ciska K. | Comments 2 | Created: 11/11/2016
answered | Posted by Collette K. | Comments 0 | Created: 03/11/2016
answered | Posted by LEE K. | Comments 0 | Created: 02/11/2016