Eurail Bulgaria PassFrom HK$667 From HK$667 Eurail
Enjoy 1 free day with a 5-day or 7-day within 1 month pass, and 2 free days with a 10-day or 15-day within 2 months pass. Book by March 29, 2017
- Unlimited travel in Bulgaria.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 people with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free. More details
- Youth (12 - 27) discounts available
5.5 milliontravellers in 2015
75+years of rail travel experience
The Eurail Bulgaria Pass is the ultimate pass to explore Bulgaria. Visit cities like Sofia, Varna and Burgas and discover Bulgaria’s preserved local culture and traditions.
The Eurail Bulgaria Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Bulgaria Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Bulgaria Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living in a non-European country can use the Bulgaria Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
We are not currently offering online seat reservations for high speed, international and night trains covered by the BritRail passes.You can book your seat reservation directly from train stations once you are in the United Kingdom.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver Pass?
A Saver Pass is a single pass listing the names of all people travelling together. It is offered to families or groups of 2 to 5 people.
- Adults usually get a 15% discount with a Saver Pass.
- Remember, children can travel for free with an adult. See conditions below.
Children under 4 travel for free. Do not include them in your booking as they don’t need a rail pass. However if you want them to have a guaranteed seat on board high speed trains or a bed on board night trains, you must make a reservation before travelling.
Children from 4 to 11 travel for free. As a rail pass will still be issued for them, please make sure you include them in your booking. For guaranteed seats on board high speed and night trains, please remember to book a seat for you and your children.
How to use a rail pass?
Taking local and regional trains allows you to explore at will. Simply board with your rail pass and choose any open seat. Reservations are required on most high speed, overnight, scenic, and international trains. We recommend always checking your desired journey for any specific seat reservation requirements.
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
Get a free travel pack when you book a Eurail Pass from Rail Europe. The travel package contains a user guide and a detailed map of the European railway network.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. TGV trains offer a buffet car where you can find a vast choice of hot and cold meals. Drinks and snacks are also available at vending machines on all TGV trains. You are also allowed to bring your own food and drink onto the train.
- A. Paper tickets will be sent to you by postal mail prior to departure.
- A. Frecciarossa trains run on the high-speed line connecting Turin to Salerno, Northern to Southern Italy and more particularly Milan, Bologna, Florence, Rome, and Naples. These trains connect Bologna to Florence in just 37 minutes and Rome to Milan in less than 3 hours. Travel time between Milan and Florence is just 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- A. TGV Lyria offers direct, high speed services between Paris-Gare de Lyon, Dijon and cities such as Geneva, Lausanne, Basel, Neuchatel, Bern and Zurich. During winter, TGV Lyria snow train connects you directly from Paris to the charming resorts of the canton of Vaud (including Château-d’Oex, Leysin, Les Diablerets and Villars) and Valais (Verbier, CransMontana, Leukerbad, Saas-Fee and Zermatt, among others).
- A. Yes, there is a catering service on board Italo trains. While there are 2 Area break with self-service vending machines, there are no bar/restaurant coaches. From the vending machines which are in coach 3 and 7, you can but hot and cold drinks as well as snacks. Passengers in Club and Prima class will be offered a catering service at an extra cost, which you must pay once on board. You can order the Italo breakfast, if you are travelling in the early morning between Milan and Rome.
- A. Each passenger is allowed 2 bags/suitcases plus 1 piece of hand luggage and every piece of luggage must be labelled. Luggage can be stored in the racks above your seat on ICE trains.
Q. Is it possible to purchase a 2nd Class Eurail Select Pass instead of a 1st Class Eurail Select Pass?A. Eurail Select Pass is only available in 1st Class for adults and children. Eurail Select Youth Pass is offered in 2nd class to travelers under age 26.
- A. Maps are provided with many multiple country passes and some single country passes. We have online maps for planning on our site.
- A. With a Eurail Italy pass, you can travel on all trains from Trenitalia, the Italian railway company. Just bear in mind that reservation is compulsory on-board Frecciarossa, Frecciabianca, Frecciargento, and Eurostar trains. Overnight trains also require reservation of the sleeping compartments.
- A. Reservation is compulsory on TGV and if you are a pass holder, you still need to buy a TGV ticket. Among the passes available on TGV, you’ll be able to choose between Eurail Global, Eurail Select Pass or Eurail two country pass including France. France Rail Pass and France Rail Pass Premium are also among the possible options and offer last minute Easy Access reservations.
answered | Posted by Riki A. | Comments 0 | Created: 11/07/2016
answered | Posted by Jose J. | Comments 2 | Created: 09/07/2016
answered | Posted by Yshai S. | Comments 0 | Created: 07/07/2016
answered | Posted by Aijaz P. | Comments 0 | Created: 05/07/2016
answered | Posted by MILOOK A. | Comments 0 | Created: 07/06/2016