Eurail Bulgaria PassFrom HK$661 From HK$661 Eurail
Enjoy 20% off your Eurail Pass
Book before 28/12/2016 and save 20% on your Eurail Pass!
- Unlimited travel in Bulgaria.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 people with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free. More details
- Youth (12 - 25) discounts available
travellers in 2015
years of rail travel experience
The Eurail Bulgaria Pass is the ultimate pass to explore Bulgaria. Visit cities like Sofia, Varna and Burgas and discover Bulgaria’s preserved local culture and traditions.
The Eurail Bulgaria Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Bulgaria Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Bulgaria Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living in a non-European country can use the Bulgaria Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
We are not currently offering online seat reservations for high speed, international and night trains covered by the BritRail passes.You can book your seat reservation directly from train stations once you are in the United Kingdom.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver Pass?
A Saver Pass is a single pass listing the names of all people travelling together. It is offered to families or groups of 2 to 5 people.
- Adults usually get a 15% discount with a Saver Pass.
- Remember, children can travel for free with an adult. See conditions below.
Children under 4 travel for free. Do not include them in your booking as they don’t need a rail pass. However if you want them to have a guaranteed seat on board high speed trains or a bed on board night trains, you must make a reservation before travelling.
Children from 4 to 11 travel for free. As a rail pass will still be issued for them, please make sure you include them in your booking. For guaranteed seats on board high speed and night trains, please remember to book a seat for you and your children.
How to use a rail pass?
Taking local and regional trains allows you to explore at will. Simply board with your rail pass and choose any open seat. Reservations are required on most high speed, overnight, scenic, and international trains. We recommend always checking your desired journey for any specific seat reservation requirements.
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
Get a free travel pack when you book a Eurail Pass from Rail Europe. The travel package contains a user guide and a detailed map of the European railway network.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. The pass can be purchased up to 6 months before your first travel day. The pass must be validated within 6 months of the original date of issue.
Q. What is the difference between 1st and 2nd class on the Thalys (Paris to Brussels and Amsterdam)?A. First class on the Thalys offers large comfortable reclining seats and drinks and a light snack served at your seat. Second class on the Thalys offers generous legroom and a selection of drinks and snacks at your seat that are available for purchase.
- A. Check-in is usually open 30 minutes before AVE train leaves and is closed 2 minutes before departure. Also, bear in mind that ticket control and passport checks will occur before boarding AVE Trains. For travellers carrying Eurail Pass including Spain – just remember that you need to validate your pass prior to boarding AVE trains and get a reservation.
- A. All passengers with an AVE ticket may carry up to two pieces of hand luggage, for which they will be responsible and which they must store in the designated areas. The total weight limit is 20 kg and the combined dimensions (length + width + height) of each piece of luggage must not be more than 250 cm.
Q. There is also a train connection from Munich to Prague, can I use these trains to travel to Prague with the coupon?A. No, the German Rail Pass Extension is only valid on the DB Expressbus between Munich/Nuremberg and Prague.
Q. Would I qualify for a railpass if I have a European passport, but am a permanent resident of another country?A. We are not able to sell rail passes or tickets to residents of Europe, the UK, Morocco, Turkey or any of the countries of the former Soviet Union. If you are a resident of these countries, we will not be able to sell you one of our passes. If you are a citizen of any of these countries, but are a resident of another country, we are able to sell the rail pass or tickets to you. Passes are based on residency not citizenship, and the country of your residence will be printed on the rail pass.
- A. First class on the TGV East offers ergonomic reclining seats with head and foot rests, non-smoking coaches, individual power outlets, reading light, ability to book a taxi for your arrival with staff on the train and a restaurant car offering a selection of food and beverages for purchase. Second class on the TGV East offers ergonomic reclining seats with head and foot rests, non-smoking coaches and a restaurant car offering a selection of food and beverages for purchase.
- A. In most cases, railpasses are not accepted on city transportation systems such as buses and subways. Passes will generally cover local commuter trains that are above ground. The exception to this is the Swiss Pass, which is valid for transportation in 37 Swiss cities.
- A. Many people take advantage of additional time they have in a city, then they board their overnight train. You depart from one city and arrive in your destination the next morning, refreshed and ready to start your day. It also saves you money that you may have spent on a hotel.
- A. No. You need to buy your Eurail Italy pass before travelling to Europe. Just remember that Eurail passes, including Eurail Italy pass, can be bought up to six months in advance of your travel date.
answered | Posted by Riki A. | Comments 0 | Created: 11/07/2016
answered | Posted by Jose J. | Comments 0 | Created: 09/07/2016
answered | Posted by Yshai S. | Comments 0 | Created: 07/07/2016
answered | Posted by Aijaz P. | Comments 0 | Created: 05/07/2016
answered | Posted by MILOOK A. | Comments 0 | Created: 07/06/2016