Eurail Bulgaria PassFrom HK$681 From HK$681 Eurail
Enjoy 20% off your Eurail Pass
Book before 28/12/2016 and save 20% on your Eurail Pass!
- Unlimited travel in Bulgaria.
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 people with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free. More details
- Youth (12 - 25) discounts available
The Eurail Bulgaria Pass is the ultimate pass to explore Bulgaria. Visit cities like Sofia, Varna and Burgas and discover Bulgaria’s preserved local culture and traditions.
The Eurail Bulgaria Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ‘Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Bulgaria Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Bulgaria Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living in a non-European country can use the Bulgaria Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
We are not currently offering online seat reservations for high speed, international and night trains covered by the BritRail passes.You can book your seat reservation directly from train stations once you are in the United Kingdom.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver Pass?
A Saver Pass is a single pass listing the names of all people travelling together. It is offered to families or groups of 2 to 5 people.
- Adults usually get a 15% discount with a Saver Pass.
- Remember, children can travel for free with an adult. See conditions below.
Children under 4 travel for free. Do not include them in your booking as they don’t need a rail pass. However if you want them to have a guaranteed seat on board high speed trains or a bed on board night trains, you must make a reservation before travelling.
Children from 4 to 11 travel for free. As a rail pass will still be issued for them, please make sure you include them in your booking. For guaranteed seats on board high speed and night trains, please remember to book a seat for you and your children.
How to use a rail pass?
You must start using your rail pass within 11 months of the date of purchase.
To start using your rail pass, go to a European railway station where a railway official will fill-in your passport number and stamp your rail pass. On each travel day, please remember to write down the date on your rail pass.
You should record your trip in the Travel Report on the rail pass cover.
Passengers travelling without having written down the above information risk a fine and payment of a full fare ticket.
A travel day lasts 24 hours from midnight to midnight.You can take as many trains as you want during a travel day.
The 7 pm rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day if the following conditions are met:
- Your pass should be activated.
- You must travel on board a night train departing after 7 pm and this should be your first trip of the day.
- You must reach your destination after 4 am on the next day.
- Your arrival date should be within the validity of the pass.
The validity is the number of travel days of a rail pass.
For a rail pass with a validity of 5 days within 1 month. If you activate your rail pass on the 1st of the month, you can travel on the 3rd, 4th, 7th, 12th and 30th of this month.
Rail pass benefits
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
Get a free travel pack when you book a Eurail Pass from Rail Europe. The travel package contains a user guide and a detailed map of the European railway network.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. On all domestic routes in France and all international routes that depart from France. When traveling round trip on an international route you will need to print both tickets before you depart. For more detailed information on how to use a French self service kiosk review: How do I retrieve my e-tickets at French train stations?
- A. Yes. If you’re on Turista class, you could buy some nice snacks and beverages to a bar buffet car. On Ave First class, a catering service will deliver you some meal and beverages directly to your seat. You could also get access to an A la Carte service at seat and even a bar service.
Q. There is also a train connection from Munich to Prague, can I use these trains to travel to Prague with the coupon?A. No, the German Rail Pass Extension is only valid on the DB Expressbus between Munich/Nuremberg and Prague.
- A. We are unable to ship tickets purchased on Raileurope outside of your country of residence. We recommend that you have all travel documents in hand before departing from your country of residence.
- A. Reservation is only compulsory for ICE Trains called ICE Sprinter as these trains have special services such as a meal and newspaper. Here is the list: Hamburg HBF - Frankfurt HBF, Frankfurt HBF- Berlin HBF, Berlin HBF - Frankfurt HBF, Hamburg HBF – Koeln HBF and Koeln HBF – Hamburg HBF. Passes valid to travel within Germany cover Eurail Global and Select Passes including Germany / Eurail Germany-Benelux Pass / Eurail Germany-Denmark Pass / Eurail Germany-France / German Rail Pass.
- A. There are a few passes that offer a discount for families. The Swiss passes offer the Swiss family card. This card provides free travel for children 6 to15 when traveling with a parent or guardian. The BritRail family pass offers a free child from 5 to 15 with each full fare adult or senior pass. The Great British Heritage family pass is available for 2 adults and up to 3 children. Many passes offer saver options which can be used for families. Children ages 4-11 will be half of the adult fare on the saver pass.
- A. Most major train stations have lockers or luggage storage available at an additional cost. Make sure you have some change available if you are planning to use a locker. We have information about luggage storage on our train station information pages.
- A. Heathrow Express arrives in London's Paddington Station.
- A. First class on the Italian day train offers large, comfortable reclining seats, and bar-buffet car offering a complete selection of food and beverages for purchase. (on major routes) Second class on the Italian day train offers generous legroom and bar-buffet car offering a complete selection of food and beverages for purchase. (on major routes)
- A. Frecciarossa trains offer a full sit-down restaurant service, with a regularly changing menu of traditional Italian dishes. The restaurant is very modern and elegant. Alternatively, Frecciarossa trains also feature a coffee bar service offering fresh sandwiches, snacks, desserts and hot and cold beverages.
answered | Posted by Riki A. | Comments 0 | Created: 11/07/2016
answered | Posted by Jose J. | Comments 0 | Created: 09/07/2016
answered | Posted by Yshai S. | Comments 0 | Created: 07/07/2016
answered | Posted by Aijaz P. | Comments 0 | Created: 05/07/2016
answered | Posted by MILOOK A. | Comments 0 | Created: 07/06/2016