Eurail Benelux - Germany - Spain - France PassFrom HK$2,305 From HK$2,305 Eurail
- Unlimited travel in Benelux, Germany, Spain and France
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 people with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free. More details
- Youth (12 - 27) discounts available
5.5 milliontravellers in 2015
75+years of rail travel experience
The Eurail Benelux - Germany - Spain - France Pass is the most comprehensive pass to visit Germany, Spain and France as well as the Benelux countries. In fact, this Eurail Select Pass will allow you to travel in 6 counties, considering that the Benelux is a region comprising Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. There will be no shortage of popular cities to visit. Paris, Berlin, Brussels, Luxembourg, Amsterdam and Barcelona are all waiting to be discovered!
The Eurail Select Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ’Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Benelux - Germany - Spain - France Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Select Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living in a non-European country can use the Benelux - Germany - Spain - France Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
We are not currently offering online seat reservations for high speed, international and night trains covered by the BritRail passes.You can book your seat reservation directly from train stations once you are in the United Kingdom.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver Pass?
A Saver Pass is a single pass listing the names of all people travelling together. It is offered to families or groups of 2 to 5 people.
- Adults usually get a 15% discount with a Saver Pass.
- Remember, children can travel for free with an adult. See conditions below.
Children under 4 travel for free. Do not include them in your booking as they don’t need a rail pass. However if you want them to have a guaranteed seat on board high speed trains or a bed on board night trains, you must make a reservation before travelling.
Children from 4 to 11 travel for free. As a rail pass will still be issued for them, please make sure you include them in your booking. For guaranteed seats on board high speed and night trains, please remember to book a seat for you and your children.
How to use a rail pass?
Taking local and regional trains allows you to explore at will. Simply board with your rail pass and choose any open seat. Reservations are required on most high speed, overnight, scenic, and international trains. With the Eurail Benelux-Germany-Spain-France Pass you may travel on TGV, French trains: Intercités, Thalys, and Renfe Spanish high speed trains which require additional seat reservations. We recommend always checking your desired journey for any specific seat reservation requirements.
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
Get a free travel pack when you book a Eurail Pass from Rail Europe. The travel package contains a user guide and a detailed map of the European railway network.
And the Eurail Select Benelux - Germany - Spain - France Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. You’ll get discounts on buses and trains, hotels, cruises & ferries, museums & activities, and more.
With the Eurail Select Benelux - Germany - Spain - France Pass, the benefits like the connections it provides - are everywhere. Whether you are an adventurous traveler or avid planner, the Eurail Select Pass is your pass to freedom and an unforgettable journey of discovery.
Rail Pass benefits in France
Private and Scenic Trains
- Passholder fares to travel on board the Eurostar which links Paris to Lille, Ashford and London. For Eurail pass holders with a valid rail pass including France, Eurostar offers a discount on First and Second Class tickets. The pass holder discount is also available with a Second Class Youth rail pass.
- Discounted fare to travel on board Thello International trains between France and Italy. Discounted fares applied if pass is valid in France and/or Italy. Routes: Marseille-Toulon-Les Arcs St Raphael-Cannes-Antibes-Nice-Monaco-Ventimiglia-San Remo-Imperia-Diano- Marina-Alassio-Albenga-Finale Ligure-Savona-Genova-Voghera-Pavia-Milano. Paris-Dijon-Milano-Brescia-Verona-Vicenza-Padova-Venice
Ferries and Cruises
30% reduction on the standard foot passenger fares on ferry crossings from Cherbourg to Rosslare (Ireland) (February to December) and Roscoff to Rosslare (Ireland) (May to September) operated by Irish Ferries. Advance booking is recommended and reservations required. No daily sailings.
- Free Travel from Digne – St Auban/Veynes
- Free Travel from Oloron – Canfranc (Spain)
- If you have a Global Pass, you only need a seat reservation to board the international IC bus. Otherwise if you have a rail pass which is not valid in a country where the bus operates, you will need a reservation and a ticket.
Museums and Attractions
Get a free gift in the Rock Shop for purchases over € 25. Hard Rock Cafe Nice, 5 Promenade des Anglais and Paris, 14 Boulevard Montmartre.
Rail Pass benefits in Germany
Private and Regional Rail Roads
- Travel free of charge on board local trains (S-Bahn trains) that connects all major German cities. Keep in mind that Berlin is an exception and that Eurail Passes are only valid on the S-Bahn tracks that connect the DB railway stations of Berlin.
- 10% discount on the Garmisch Partenkirchen - Grainau - Zugspitzplatt mountain railway route, and discount on some cable cars in the summit area.
- Discounted fare to travel on board the Berlin Night express train operating beetween Berlin and Malmo, including the ferry crossing from Sassnitz-Trelleborg. Keep in mind that reservations are required and are an additional cost.
Ferries and Cruises
- 20% discount on sailings on boats operated by the ’KD German Rhine Line’ making regular runs on the river Rhine between Köln and Mainz and on the river Mosel between Koblenz and Cochem (except on boats making cruises of several days between Basel and Rotterdam or vice versa, or between Trier and Koblenz or vice versa). An extra charge is applicable for the use of hydrofoils.
- 50% reduction on boats on Lake Constance operated by BSB, SBS and ÖBB (from May to October).
- 30% discount is offered on the offical fares on the ferry crossing from Travemünde-Helsinki operated by Finnlines. Port tax and meals are an additional cost and are paid locally.
- 20% discount is offered on the offical fares on the ferry crossing from Travemünde - Malmo operated by Finnlines. Port tax and meals are an additional cost and are paid locally.
- Various reductions on boat trips on the river Danube between Passau and Linz (Austria) or vice versa operated by Wurm & Köck.
20% discount to travel on board the Europabus. Route EB 190/190A Romantische Strasse (May to October), Romantic Road, (Frankfurt am Main-Rothenburg ob der Tauber-Augsburg-Munich/Fussen). We strongly advise that you make your seat reservations in advance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting Touring Tours & Travel by Phone: +49 69 719126 261; Fax: +49 69 719126 156.
If you have a Global Pass, you only need a seat reservation to board the international IC bus. Otherwise if you have a rail pass which is not valid in a country where the bus operates, you will need a reservation and a ticket. Routes are:
- 10% reduction for stay in Meininger hotels in Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg.
- 10% reduction for stay in A&O hotels and hostels in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich and other German cities.
Free Hot Fudge Sundae when you order any main course. Free gift in Rock Shop for all purchase over € 25. Hard Rock Cafe: Berlin, Kurfürstendamm 224, Cologne, Gürzenichstr. 8, Munich, Platzl 1.
Rail Pass benefits in Spain
- 50% discount on the lines of FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya). Barcelona - Vallès, Llobregat - Anoia, Ribes de Fresser - Nuria (Rack line) Monistrol de Montserrat - Montserrat, La Pobla-Lleida (Rack line)
- 50% discount on the cable lines of Gelida and Montserrat operated by FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya)
- 50% discount on FEVE train on routes Cartegena – Los Nietos, Santander – Bilbao, Oviedo – Santander, Leon – Bilbao, Oviedo – Ferrol and local lines in Asturias, Galicia, Cantabria, Vizcaya, Leon and Murcia
- Access to Sala club lounge. Travelers who have Preferente 1st class train reservation have free access to the Sala club lounge located in several railway stations.
5% off for Eurail Pass holders for stay in HUSA-Hotels. (Login: Rail Pass password: Eurailinterrail)
- 20% discount on the official fares and 10% on accommodation supplements for Pullman seats, berth on crossings from Barcelona to Civitavecchia/Livorno (Italy), Barcelona-Porto Torres (Sardinia. Operated by Grimaldi Ferries. Ferry service varies by season.
- 20% discount on the seat fares – Alcudia-Ciudadela, Algeciras-Ceuta, Algeciras-Tánger, Barcelona-Alcudia, Barcelona-Ciudadela, Barcelona-Ibiza, Barcelona-Palma, Denia-Formentera, Denia-Ibiza, Denia-San Antonio, Ibiza-Formentera, Ibiza-Palma, Valencia-Ibiza/Palma operated by Baleria.
- Free travel from Canfranc - Oloron on buses operated by SNCF Bus.
- Free transportation between Valencia Joaquín Sorolla and Valencia Nord stations when you have a reservation for the AVE train
Museums and Attractions
- 50% discount to Railway Museums (Madrid Madrid Paseo de las Delicias, 61 Vilanova la Geltru Barcelona, Pl. Eduard Maristany, s/n)
- Hard Rock Cafe Madrid, Paseo de la Castellana, 2, Barcelona Placa, Catalunya 21 receive free gift in the Rock Shop with every purchase over €30.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
- A. On-board Frecciarossa trains, the official luggage allowance is two large bags or suitcases and one piece of hand luggage. It’s enough to enjoy a very long trip and explore the richness of Italy.
- A. First class on the Spanish day train offers large, comfortable reclining seats, friendly staff to serve you drinks and light snacks at your seat and major routes have audio and video programs at your seat. Second class on the Spanish day train offers generous legroom, bar-buffet car offering a complete selection of food and beverages for purchase and major routes have audio and video programs at your seat.
- A. Most major train stations have lockers or luggage storage available at an additional cost. Make sure you have some change available if you are planning to use a locker. We have information about luggage storage on our train station information pages.
- A. Rail passes for children are generally half the adult fare. Some passes do not offer a child pass. Child tickets are offered on most trains and vary by train type. They are generally about half of an adult ticket. The Swiss Pass allows children under 16 to travel free when they are traveling with a parent who is holding a Swiss Pass. On BritRail passes, children 5 through 15 are free with each paying adult.
- A. A rail day lasts from midnight to midnight. You can take as many trains as you wish during this time.
- A. Frecciarossa trains run on the high-speed line connecting Turin to Salerno, Northern to Southern Italy and more particularly Milan, Bologna, Florence, Rome, and Naples. These trains connect Bologna to Florence in just 37 minutes and Rome to Milan in less than 3 hours. Travel time between Milan and Florence is just 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- A. No, travel on Eurostar requires a separate ticket. However, many rail passes include discounted rates for the Eurostar called a Passholder fare. To see a list of passes that allow these fares select "details" when viewing fares with a pass.
Q. What is the difference between 1st and 2nd class on the Thalys (Paris to Brussels and Amsterdam)?A. First class on the Thalys offers large comfortable reclining seats and drinks and a light snack served at your seat. Second class on the Thalys offers generous legroom and a selection of drinks and snacks at your seat that are available for purchase.
Q. How do I file a request to receive reimbursement through the Rail Protection Plan if there has been loss or theft ?A. Pass/ticket holders must file a police report within twenty-four (24) hours of the incident. Pass/ticket holders may purchase a replacement rail pass or rail tickets in order to continue with his/her travel plans. Upon return to your country, pass/tickets holder must submit a request to Rail Europe within thirty (30) days including a police report, replacement passes or tickets purchased abroad, airline tickets to/from Europe. A brief explanation of the situation is also necessary to better evaluate the traveler request form.
- A. 1st Class seats often recline, there are fewer seats per car, and there is more space for luggage. On some high-speed trains, the price of a 1st Class ticket includes a meal. 1st class is generally quieter with more business and adult passengers. 2nd Class accommodations are less expensive, but not as spacious, as there are more seats per car. For trips over 2 hours we recommend that you book 1st class.
answered | Posted by Sarah K. | Comments 0 | Created: 30/01/2017
I have the following train journey coming up in europe.. can you please help me the appropriate pass.. (...)I have the following train journey coming up in Europe.. Can you please help me the appropriate pass.. (...)
answered | Posted by Abhishek G. | Comments 0 | Created: 14/10/2016
answered | Posted by Erica C. | Comments 4 | Created: 11/10/2016
answered | Posted by Henry S. | Comments 2 | Created: 19/09/2016
Can i get a rail ticket for 9 cities once ? : amsterdam --> brussels --> paris --> zurich --> vienna --> prague --> berlin --> (...)Can I get a rail ticket for 9 cities once ? : Amsterdam --> Brussels --> Paris --> Zurich --> Vienna --> Prague --> Berlin --> (...)
answered | Posted by Rumesh R. | Comments 2 | Created: 10/09/2016