Eurail Benelux - Germany - Spain - France PassFrom HK$2,299 From HK$2,299 Eurail
Enjoy 20% off your Eurail Pass
Book before 28/12/2016 and save 20% on your Eurail Pass!
- Unlimited travel in Benelux, Germany, Spain and France
- Discount for families or groups of 2-5 people with the Saver Pass.
- Children up to 11 travel for free. More details
- Youth (12 - 25) discounts available
The Eurail Benelux - Germany - Spain - France Pass is the most comprehensive pass to visit Germany, Spain and France as well as the Benelux countries. In fact, this Eurail Select Pass will allow you to travel in 6 counties, considering that the Benelux is a region comprising Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg. There will be no shortage of popular cities to visit. Paris, Berlin, Brussels, Luxembourg, Amsterdam and Barcelona are all waiting to be discovered!
The Eurail Select Pass allows you unlimited travel with the freedom to hit the tracks whenever and wherever you want! You can take as many trains as you like and there is no limit on the distance you can travel within a travel day. All of this at a fixed price.
Hop on and off trains at any time according to your desires and encounters. Just show up at the nearest train station and get ready to go and explore a new destination. (See ’Things to know’ for more information about seat reservations).
The Eurail Benelux - Germany - Spain - France Pass is packed with bonuses to make your trip even more enjoyable. Hotel discounts, reduced museum fares and more are included in your pass.
It also comes with a Eurail travel pack (Travel map and user guide).
Whether you are the adventurous traveller or the avid planner the Eurail Select Pass is your pass to freedom and the key to an unforgettable trip!
Things to know
Who can buy a rail pass?Any person living in a non-European country can use the Benelux - Germany - Spain - France Pass. Please note that residents of Russia and Turkey are not eligible.
A seat reservation is a guaranteed seat on board a train.
Seat reservations are compulsory for high speed, international and night trains. However, as you will be travelling with a rail pass, you will only have to pay for a small reservation fee, as opposed to the usual standard fare.
Seats are generally available for reservation up to 90 days prior to departure and are limited. Book early to secure your seat!
We are not currently offering online seat reservations for high speed, international and night trains covered by the BritRail passes.You can book your seat reservation directly from train stations once you are in the United Kingdom.
Most regional trains do not require a seat reservation. Just hop on board with a valid rail pass, find a seat and relax as the train takes you to one of the many destinations served.
What is a Saver Pass?
A Saver Pass is a single pass listing the names of all people travelling together. It is offered to families or groups of 2 to 5 people.
- Adults usually get a 15% discount with a Saver Pass.
- Remember, children can travel for free with an adult. See conditions below.
Children under 4 travel for free. Do not include them in your booking as they don’t need a rail pass. However if you want them to have a guaranteed seat on board high speed trains or a bed on board night trains, you must make a reservation before travelling.
Children from 4 to 11 travel for free. As a rail pass will still be issued for them, please make sure you include them in your booking. For guaranteed seats on board high speed and night trains, please remember to book a seat for you and your children.
How to use a rail pass?
You must start using your rail pass within 11 months of the date of purchase.
To start using your rail pass, go to a European railway station where a railway official will fill-in your passport number and stamp your rail pass. On each travel day, please remember to write down the date on your rail pass.
You should record your trip in the Travel Report on the rail pass cover.
Passengers travelling without having written down the above information risk a fine and payment of a full fare ticket.
A travel day lasts 24 hours from midnight to midnight.You can take as many trains as you want during a travel day.
The 7 pm rule allows you to benefit from a free travel day if the following conditions are met:
- Your pass should be activated.
- You must travel on board a night train departing after 7 pm and this should be your first trip of the day.
- You must reach your destination after 4 am on the next day.
- Your arrival date should be within the validity of the pass.
The validity is the number of travel days of a rail pass.
For a rail pass with a validity of 5 days within 1 month. If you activate your rail pass on the 1st of the month, you can travel on the 3rd, 4th, 7th, 12th and 30th of this month.
Rail pass benefits
Most rail passes include discounts and bonuses. Save money and make the most of your trip with your rail pass.
When available you will get hotel discounts, free entrance to museums, discounted boat trips and more.
Get a free travel pack when you book a Eurail Pass from Rail Europe. The travel package contains a user guide and a detailed map of the European railway network.
Rail Pass benefits in France
Private and Scenic Trains
- Passholder fares to travel on board the Eurostar which links Paris to Lille, Ashford and London. For Eurail pass holders with a valid rail pass including France, Eurostar offers a discount on First and Second Class tickets. The pass holder discount is also available with a Second Class Youth rail pass.
- Discounted fare to travel on board Thello International trains between France and Italy. Discounted fares applied if pass is valid in France and/or Italy. Routes: Marseille-Toulon-Les Arcs St Raphael-Cannes-Antibes-Nice-Monaco-Ventimiglia-San Remo-Imperia-Diano- Marina-Alassio-Albenga-Finale Ligure-Savona-Genova-Voghera-Pavia-Milano. Paris-Dijon-Milano-Brescia-Verona-Vicenza-Padova-Venice
Ferries and Cruises
30% reduction on the standard foot passenger fares on ferry crossings from Cherbourg to Rosslare (Ireland) (February to December) and Roscoff to Rosslare (Ireland) (May to September) operated by Irish Ferries. Advance booking is recommended and reservations required. No daily sailings.
- Free Travel from Digne – St Auban/Veynes
- Free Travel from Oloron – Canfranc (Spain)
- If you have a Global Pass, you only need a seat reservation to board the international IC bus. Otherwise if you have a rail pass which is not valid in a country where the bus operates, you will need a reservation and a ticket.
Museums and Attractions
Get a free gift in the Rock Shop for purchases over € 25. Hard Rock Cafe Nice, 5 Promenade des Anglais and Paris, 14 Boulevard Montmartre.
Rail Pass benefits in Germany
Private and Regional Rail Roads
- Travel free of charge on board local trains (S-Bahn trains) that connects all major German cities. Keep in mind that Berlin is an exception and that Eurail Passes are only valid on the S-Bahn tracks that connect the DB railway stations of Berlin.
- 10% discount on the Garmisch Partenkirchen - Grainau - Zugspitzplatt mountain railway route, and discount on some cable cars in the summit area.
- Discounted fare to travel on board the Berlin Night express train operating beetween Berlin and Malmo, including the ferry crossing from Sassnitz-Trelleborg. Keep in mind that reservations are required and are an additional cost.
Ferries and Cruises
- 20% discount on sailings on boats operated by the ’KD German Rhine Line’ making regular runs on the river Rhine between Köln and Mainz and on the river Mosel between Koblenz and Cochem (except on boats making cruises of several days between Basel and Rotterdam or vice versa, or between Trier and Koblenz or vice versa). An extra charge is applicable for the use of hydrofoils.
- 50% reduction on boats on Lake Constance operated by BSB, SBS and ÖBB (from May to October).
- 30% discount is offered on the offical fares on the ferry crossing from Travemünde-Helsinki operated by Finnlines. Port tax and meals are an additional cost and are paid locally.
- 20% discount is offered on the offical fares on the ferry crossing from Travemünde - Malmo operated by Finnlines. Port tax and meals are an additional cost and are paid locally.
- Various reductions on boat trips on the river Danube between Passau and Linz (Austria) or vice versa operated by Wurm & Köck.
20% discount to travel on board the Europabus. Route EB 190/190A Romantische Strasse (May to October), Romantic Road, (Frankfurt am Main-Rothenburg ob der Tauber-Augsburg-Munich/Fussen). We strongly advise that you make your seat reservations in advance by email to email@example.com or contacting Touring Tours & Travel by Phone: +49 69 719126 261; Fax: +49 69 719126 156.
If you have a Global Pass, you only need a seat reservation to board the international IC bus. Otherwise if you have a rail pass which is not valid in a country where the bus operates, you will need a reservation and a ticket. Routes are:
- 10% reduction for stay in Meininger hotels in Berlin, Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hamburg.
- 10% reduction for stay in A&O hotels and hostels in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich and other German cities.
Free Hot Fudge Sundae when you order any main course. Free gift in Rock Shop for all purchase over € 25. Hard Rock Cafe: Berlin, Kurfürstendamm 224, Cologne, Gürzenichstr. 8, Munich, Platzl 1.
Rail Pass benefits in Spain
- 50% discount on the lines of FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya). Barcelona - Vallès, Llobregat - Anoia, Ribes de Fresser - Nuria (Rack line) Monistrol de Montserrat - Montserrat, La Pobla-Lleida (Rack line)
- 50% discount on the cable lines of Gelida and Montserrat operated by FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya)
- 50% discount on FEVE train on routes Cartegena – Los Nietos, Santander – Bilbao, Oviedo – Santander, Leon – Bilbao, Oviedo – Ferrol and local lines in Asturias, Galicia, Cantabria, Vizcaya, Leon and Murcia
- Access to Sala club lounge. Travelers who have Preferente 1st class train reservation have free access to the Sala club lounge located in several railway stations.
5% off for Eurail Pass holders for stay in HUSA-Hotels. (Login: Rail Pass password: Eurailinterrail)
- 20% discount on the official fares and 10% on accommodation supplements for Pullman seats, berth on crossings from Barcelona to Civitavecchia/Livorno (Italy), Barcelona-Porto Torres (Sardinia. Operated by Grimaldi Ferries. Ferry service varies by season.
- 20% discount on the seat fares – Alcudia-Ciudadela, Algeciras-Ceuta, Algeciras-Tánger, Barcelona-Alcudia, Barcelona-Ciudadela, Barcelona-Ibiza, Barcelona-Palma, Denia-Formentera, Denia-Ibiza, Denia-San Antonio, Ibiza-Formentera, Ibiza-Palma, Valencia-Ibiza/Palma operated by Baleria.
- Free travel from Canfranc - Oloron on buses operated by SNCF Bus.
- Free transportation between Valencia Joaquín Sorolla and Valencia Nord stations when you have a reservation for the AVE train
Museums and Attractions
- 50% discount to Railway Museums (Madrid Madrid Paseo de las Delicias, 61 Vilanova la Geltru Barcelona, Pl. Eduard Maristany, s/n)
- Hard Rock Cafe Madrid, Paseo de la Castellana, 2, Barcelona Placa, Catalunya 21 receive free gift in the Rock Shop with every purchase over €30.
Interactive Rail Map
Use our interactive travel map to plan your trip and view the rail network of each country covered by your rail pass.
Q. What is Rail Europe's cancellation policy for passes, point-to-point tickets, overnight trains, and specialty trains?A. Tickets and passes are neither refundable nor replaceable if stolen or lost. Refunds, when applicable, are limited to totally unused, and un-validated passes, tickets and inclusive packages. A minimum 15% cancellation charge applies. Refund amount for tickets will vary depending on the type of fare purchased. Please check the details for more specific refund policies for each ticket. For passes and packages please look at the Terms and Conditions. Sleepers: if cancelled and space released with the station of departure at least 24 hours before train departs, are generally 85% refundable. If reservation is not cancelled, no refund will be granted. Once in Europe, most tickets must be stamped as NOT USED before the Train Departure Date (for reservations) or the 1st day of validity (for tickets and passes) to be entiteled for refund. If you have already purchased your pass or tickets, please review the terms and conditions that come with your documents for specific information about the cancellation policy for each pass or ticket. To receive your refund for pass, documents must be returned to the issuing office within 6 months of the date of issuance (or 1st year depending on the pass). To receive you refund on combined tickets and reservations, they must be returned to the issuing office within 60 days. Click here to get the adress in our Contact Us section.
- A. TGV Lyria offers direct, high speed services between Paris-Gare de Lyon, Dijon and cities such as Geneva, Lausanne, Basel, Neuchatel, Bern and Zurich. During winter, TGV Lyria snow train connects you directly from Paris to the charming resorts of the canton of Vaud (including Château-d’Oex, Leysin, Les Diablerets and Villars) and Valais (Verbier, CransMontana, Leukerbad, Saas-Fee and Zermatt, among others).
- A. AVE trains can be booked up to 60 days in advance, giving you plenty of time to plan the trip of your life is sunny Spain.
- A. First class on the Spanish day train offers large, comfortable reclining seats, friendly staff to serve you drinks and light snacks at your seat and major routes have audio and video programs at your seat. Second class on the Spanish day train offers generous legroom, bar-buffet car offering a complete selection of food and beverages for purchase and major routes have audio and video programs at your seat.
- A. You can get free (or cheap) boat trips, discounts on rail travel, free admission in museums, a 50% discount on mountain top excursions and more. You can obtain these benefits locally by showing your Swiss pass, or you can contact the specific benefit company in advance. The discount benefits apply during the validity of your Swiss pass, whereas free passage on trains, buses or ferries is only valid on travel days.
- A. Children 4 and under who do not need a bed travel free and do not require a sleeper reservation or a ticket. If the child is between the ages of 4 - 11 or is under 4 but will require a separate bed, then a special child's fare will apply.
- A. Also known as the red train, Thalys trains link Paris to the gems of Northern Europe: Brussels in 1 hour and 22 minutes, Amsterdam in 3 hours and 18 minutes, and Cologne in 3 hours and 14 minutes. On a seasonal basis (from the end of December till mid - April), Thalys Snow travels from Brussels Midi to the ski resorts in Chambéry, Albertville, Moutiers, Aime-la-Plagne, Landry and Bourg-St-Maurice, every Saturday without any stops.
- A. The Swiss Family Card is a terrific value that allows children under 16 years of age to travel free when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The card is free, simply request one at the time you purchase your Swiss Pass. If you forget to mention it, then present your Swiss pass before boarding the train at any Swiss train station ticket window, at the time of validation and advise them that you need a Family Card. They will be able to provide you one.
- A. ICE trains offer two travel classes: Standard and First. On First Class, some coaches feature individual video screens. Electric sockets for laptops or DVD players can be found in most First class carriages. Quiet zones are also reserved for passengers who want to travel in peace.
- A. First class on the Talgo 200 offers large, comfortable reclining seats, friendly staff to serve you drinks and light snacks at your seat and major routes have audio and video programs at your seat. Second class on the Talgo offers generous legroom, bar-buffet car offering a complete selection of food and beverages for purchase and major routes have audio and video programs at your seat.
I have the following train journey coming up in europe.. can you please help me the appropriate pass.. (...)I have the following train journey coming up in Europe.. Can you please help me the appropriate pass.. (...)
answered | Posted by Abhishek G. | Comments 0 | Created: 14/10/2016
answered | Posted by Erica C. | Comments 4 | Created: 11/10/2016
answered | Posted by Henry S. | Comments 2 | Created: 19/09/2016
Can i get a rail ticket for 9 cities once ? : amsterdam --> brussels --> paris --> zurich --> vienna --> prague --> berlin --> (...)Can I get a rail ticket for 9 cities once ? : Amsterdam --> Brussels --> Paris --> Zurich --> Vienna --> Prague --> Berlin --> (...)
answered | Posted by Rumesh R. | Comments 2 | Created: 10/09/2016
answered | Posted by Joanne L. | Comments 0 | Created: 02/09/2016